Terms of Service Rinu Terms and Conditions
I. DefintionsDefinitions used in these Terms and Conditions shall be understood as follows:
Rinu Website - the website served from domains, such as Rinu.pl, Rinu.se, Rinu.co.uk, Rinu.eu and from webpages, which are redirected to these domains.
Administrator / The owner - Butterfly Media Wiktor Motylewski with its registered address at al. Boh. Warszawy 21, 70-372 Szczecin, Poland NIP: 852-237-54-53 IN VAT: PL8522375453. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer - an entity, which registered its account named Employer’s account on Rinu Website.
Candidate - a natural person applying for a Job offer placed on Rinu Website.
Job offer - a job offer created by Employer on Rinu website.
Registration form - Employer registration form on Rinu Website.
Application form - an application form for a job offer added by Employer on Rinu Website used in the Candidates’ recruitment process.
Employer’s account - an Internet account available on Rinu website used for the management of: Employer’s data, Job offers, Candidates, payments as well as invoices.
Candidate’s account - an Internet account available on Rinu website used for the Candidate’s data management and applying for Job offers.
Services - services provided by Administrator on Rinu Website.
Terms and Conditions - this document.
II. General provisions
- Rinu Website was set up and particularly designated for a complex recruitment process service including publishing Job offers, applying for the Job offers by the Candidates and collecting as well as managing Candidates’ applications by the Employer.
- Acceptance of all provisions included in these Terms and Conditions is necessary to use Rinu Website.
- The Employer is obliged to fulfill the technical requirements at his expense, that is to have appropriate computer equipment; software and Internet connection, authorising him to use Services provided by the Administrator.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as well as the correct filling in of all required gaps in the Registration form by the Employer are necessary to use Rinu Website. By sending the Registration form, the Employer states that the provided data is correct, consistent with the actual state of affairs and does not infringe third party rights as well as that the Employer is entitled to entering into the Internet service agreement.
- Upon registration on Rinu Website the Employer agrees that the Administrator is authorised to process the data disclosed for the provision of services connected with using Rinu Website. The Employer shall have the right of access to and updating his data.
- After receipt of the duly completed Registration form, the Administrator shall open the unique Employer’s account on Rinu Website. The Employer thereby undertakes to fill in the remaining registration gaps in the "Account settings".
- The Employer’s account closure by the Administrator on Rinu Website might result from: a) non-abidance by these Terms and Conditions, b) terminated cooperation with the Employer, c) the Employer’s e-mail request to close his account sent to the Administrator.
- In the event of the Employer’s account closure, Rinu Website reserves the right to keep the Employer’s data for payment and invoicing purposes.
- Such data as a business name and NIP, provided by the Employer on Rinu Website, might be updated with a written notification sent by electronic mail or by post to the Administrator.
- The Administrator reserves the right to verifying the correctness of data collected from the Employer or Candidate. In case of lack of information conformity with the actual state of affairs, the Administrator also reserves the right to closing of the Employer’s or Candidate’s account.
- The Employer undertakes to publish his own Job offers only or publish job offers he's authorized to.
- He is also obliged to publish information consistent with the actual state of affairs.
- The Employer shall be liable for content of Job offers and for their reliable and possibly the most exact preparation.
- He shall also be liable for the consequences of placing information in the Job offers.
- The Employer agrees to bear liability for providing third parties with login and password to his account as well as for the results of such access granting.
- The Administrator reserves the right to rejecting a Job offer in the event of its inconsistency with these Terms.
- The Administrator shall activate Job offers within three (3) days since the day of the payment receipt for Services. Moreover, the Administrator reserves the right to verify the offer in terms of both substantive and formal issues. Amendments shall be introduced to the offer by the Administrator in case of incorrectness of the offer.
- Within twenty-four (24) hours from the Job offer activation the Employer might make amendments to its content.
- The Job offer is available on the Website within thirty-three (33) days since it has been activated. The Employer is authorised to cancel or prolong the offer at any time.
- Liability for the offer content shall not be borne by the Administrator.
- The Administrator is entitled to place the Employer’s Job offers on any Internet websites or other mass media publishing job advertisements. By placing the Job offer on Rinu Website the Employer agrees to such publications, the aim of which is to promote the Job offer on the local market. The Employer shall not be financially liable for such additional publications. Fees for such publications will be determined in accordance with pricing offer sent to the Employer by the Administrator.
- The Candidate is obliged to meet the technical requirements at his expense, that is to have appropriate computer equipment; software and Internet connection, authorising him to use Services provided by the Administrator.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as well as the correct filling in all required gaps in the Application form by the Candidate are necessary to use Rinu Website.
- By sending the Application form, the Candidate states that the data provided is correct, consistent with the actual state of affairs and does not infringe third party rights as well as that the Candidate is entitled to concluding the Internet service agreement.
- After the Application form has been duly completed, it shall be sent to the Employer’s account.
- Applying for the Job offer, the Candidate shall be able to establish his unique account on Rinu Website.
- Upon registration on Rinu Website the Candidate shall authorise the Administrator and Employers involved in the recruitment process to process the data disclosed for the provision of services connected with using Rinu Website. The Candidate shall have the right of access to and updating his data.
- The Candidate’s account closure by the Administrator on Rinu Website might result from: a) non-abidance by these Terms and Conditions, b) on the Candidate’s request.
- Data, which the Candidate provided while setting up the account on Rinu Website might be individually updated by him with the Candidate’s account.
V. Payments due for the Job offer placing
- Payments for adding Job offers will be charged in accordance with:
a. the price provided on the Employer’s account, (tab “Add new job offer”)
b. the price sent to the Employer by Adminisrator
- Promotion campaigns might influence this price.
- Way of payment available on Rinu is a bank transfer.
- Complaint might be lodged by every Employer logged in on Rinu Website, who has the Employer’s account and the Services provided or Job offer placed. The Employer shall lodge a complaint by electronic mail to the Administrator.
- Any complaints shall be considered individually till 10 days since the information receipt delivered by the Employer.
VII. LiabilityThe Administrator shall not borne liability for:
- Any damage resulting from termination of the Services. The Administrator shall also spare no effort to provide reliable and continuous Services.
- Any damage to third parties resulting from the Services misuse by the Employers or Candidates or from the use violating the binding law regulations.
- Information as well as documents placed by the Candidates or Employers on Rinu Website.
- The Employer’s or Candidate’s loss of data caused external factors (i.e. failure of computer equipment) or other circumstances out of the Administrator’s control (i.e. third party activities).
- Rinu Website misuse and damages arising out of circumstances, which the Administrator shall not be liable for (i.e. force majeure, third party activities, etc.).
- Providing false or incomplete information by the Employer or Candidate during registration process of their own accounts.
- For interactions and agreements entered into by and between the Employer and the Candidate.
- Either the Employer or Candidate being in a breach of any of the provisions hereof.